Terms and Conditions - Wellness Bundle Giveaways
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
· Promoter: Comvita UK , Box 220 5 High Street, Maidenhead. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
· Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
· Entrants can submit by following the entry mechanic listed on the competition social post, there will only be 5 bundles across Facebook & Instagram (in total).
· Entrants must submit all entries on the Comvita UK Instagram social channel - @comvita_uk or Comvita UK Facebook channel https://www.facebook.com/ComvitaUnitedKingdom/
· The prize for each winner is MGO 263+ (UMF10+) Manuka honey 250g x 1 unit, Immune Support* Manuka honey Elixir with Propolis 200ml x 1 unit, Immune Support^ Olive Leaf Extract Capsules 15s x 1 unit and Extra strength oral spray 20ml x 1 unit.
· The promoter is Comvita UK.
· Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter or Comvita UK are not eligible to enter.
· To participate in the competition entrants are required to visit the Comvita UK Instagram or Comvita UK Facebook channels and enter via their respective entry mechanic.
· Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Comvita UK.
· The closing date for the prize draw will be 14th February 2021. Entries received after this time will not be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. .
· 5 winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person within 48 hours of the closing date of the competition ("Draw Date").
· The winner will be notified by email within 72 hours of the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· Entries from UK mainland addresses only. The prize(s) will be sent out to the winner within 10 working days of being notified of their win. The prize(s) for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
· No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
· By entering into the competition, winners agree that their name may be used when declaring the winners to the Comvita UK social community.
· Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
· Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
· The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Facebook & Instagram is not responsible in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
Copyright: The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright © Comvita UK and its affiliates. All rights reserved