This light and tasty recipe is great for making snacks on the go, or even to have as part of afternoon tea, incorporating the bold herbaceous Manuka Honey blend with Ginger.
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- 4 tbsp of Comvita Manuka Honey Blend with Ginger
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2/3 of a cup of rolled oats
- 1 ts of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir.
- Beat mixture until there is a firm doughy texture.
- Split dough into 12 balls and place on a parchment paper covered baking tray.
- Flatten each ball with a spoon as thinly as possible.
- Each crisp should be slightly larger than 2 inches / 5cm wide.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
- Allow time for crisps to cool and harden before serving.
Discover our full range of Everyday Honey here.
More recipes like this: