- 1 1/2 cups of fruit and/or vegetable juice (see below for colour options)
- 4 sheets of plain gelatin
- 2 tbsp of Comvita Manuka Honey Blend with Lemon
- 15ml of Comvita Olive Leaf Extract Mixed Berry
- Pour juice into small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for a few minutes until it starts to 'bloom' (it will get wrinkly looking on the surface).
- When the gelatin has bloomed, whisk to combine with the jiuce.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Let the liquid warm through, but never boil. The liquid should be thin and runny.
- Once all of the gelatin has dissolved, remove from heat, whisk the Manuka Honey blend and Olive Leaf Extract for an extra boost of goodness. Pour into moulds (moulded ice trays or a flat tin). Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Remove from moulds. Or, if you used a flat tin, cut into shapes.
Create your own colours:
Red/Pink: Beetroot, red berries, carrots.
Orange: Carrots, oranges, dash of lemon juice.
Green: Kale, spinach, kiwifruit, cucumber, apple or lime.
Purple: Purple carrots, blackberries, blueberries.