Spring Vegetable Spaghetti Recipe
This lovely light Spring recipe is a dish which can be served hot or cold, and provides the added goodness of Comvita UMF Manuka Honey. Huge thanks to Celery & Cupcakes for coming up with this delicious and nutritious recipe.
- 225g dried spaghetti
- 200g steamed tender stem broccoli
- 4 chestnut mushrooms
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Comvita Manuka Honey
- 1 red chilli
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, boil the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat a little oil and saute the mushrooms and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add the chilli, manuka honey, lemon juice, oregano and steamed broccoli. Stir together and cook for a further 8-10 minutes on a low heat, while the pasta is cooking.
- Once the mushrooms are tender, pour in the cooked spaghetti to the frying pan and chopped mint. Add a ladle full of pasta water to the frying pan to help create the sauce.
- Stir together so all of the ingredients are well distributed.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can view the full range of Comvita UMF Manuka Honey here.
More recipes like this: