Clinically Proven To Promote Wound HealingAntibacterial Wound Gel™ 25g
It's the bees knees for burns, cuts, grazes and eczema wounds.
A specialised wound gel containing sterilised medical grade Manuka honey; promotes wound healing and reduces the risk of infection for broken eczema prone skin and skin splits.
- Supports healing of eczematous skin including raw eczema and scratch wounds
- Protects and reduces the risk of infection
- Can be used for broken and infected skin, cuts, grazes, burns and ulcers
- Used in homes and hospitals around the world
- Heals: creates a moist, low pH environment that promotes wound healing and reduces scarring.
- Cleans: naturally cleans the wound of bacteria, dead tissue, dirt and debris by drawing it into the dressing.
- Protects: reduces the risk of infection.
Mel (Medihoney® Antibacterial Honey), natural gelling agents.
Medihoney® Antibacterial Wound Gel has been specifically formulated combining 80% Medihoney® Antibacterial Honey with natural waxes and oils to provide a high viscosity gel that is easy to apply with good wash off characteristics when dressings are changed. It can be used throughout the healing process.
Ways To Use | Directions
Apply a generous quantityof Medihoney® Antibacterial Wound Gel directly onto the wound or an appropriate dressing. Cover wound with dressing and change every 1-3 days.
Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to honey. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
All the family
Burns, cuts, grazes and skin ulcers